Thursday, May 27, 2010

Gotta love the digital age.

It amazes me how much the times have changed. It used to take months, even years for a restaurant to be noticed and for the word to get around. Nowadays, we don't have to wait till people tell each other about us, we get new customers almost instantly, due to positive reviews on-line. I will even go as far as to say that every new customer that comes into our pizzeria has come because they read something about us on the Internet. And I don't count the folks that came to the pizza cart before as new customers. We became an over-night sensation of some sort, and it is scary and amazing. All it takes is a google search and you will know what was happening in the restaurant just 10 minutes ago.

3 comments:

  1. I heard about y'all on Yelp, and I blogged about the opening. I'm trying to get my blog active again after taking a break from writing for OnTap: http://washingtondcfashion.blogspot.com/2010/05/pizza.html

    I haven't made it in yet, but I'm still excited to try the pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard that as of yesterday--no credit cards?

    ReplyDelete